Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Agaricus Muscarius Homeopathy Dilution
Also Known as Agaricus, Amantia Muscaria
Agaricus Muscaris is a homoeopathic remedy prepared from a fungus. The raw material is made curative by a homeopathic process called potentization which removes the harmful properties of the substance and enhances therapeutic action. Read on to learn more about Agaricus Muscari's benefits. Agaricus muscarius, commonly known as Fly Agaric or Amanita muscaria, is a well-known homoeopathic remedy derived from a mushroom of the same name. This mushroom is distinctive for its bright red cap with white spots and has a rich history in various cultures' folklore and medicine. In homeopathy, Agaricus muscaris used to treat a variety of symptoms and conditions, leveraging its unique properties in a highly diluted form to promote healing. Here's a detailed overview
- Various forms of neuralgia and nervous affections come under the scope of this remedy. Vertigo, delirium, lowered reflexes, twitching, trembling, neuralgia, and spasmodic affections are all proven to be cured by this remedy.
- Patient is excessively talkative, delirious, and fearless.
- Headache and sensation of fainting from sunlight.
- Burning and itching in ears, margins of eyelids, and nose.
- Facial neuralgia, itching and burning.
- Vesicular eruptions on the lips.
- Spasmodic contractions of stomach and hiccoughs of nervous origin.
- Complaints after childbirth and coition. Discharge per vagina with itching.
- Frequent urination with itching in the urethra.
- Violent and spasmodic cough at night after falling asleep.
- Irregular and intermittent pulse and feeling of oppression in the chest.
- Cramps in calves and stiffness of joints.
- Agaricus Muscaris has a wide range ofactionsn on the skin and cures conditions such as frostbites, pimples, chilblains, pimples, and rashes.
- Sleeplessness, and restlessness with itching and burning of the skin.
- Varicose veins and different types of oedema are also covered by this remedy.
- Chronic lung infections can also be treated by the use of this medicine, when symptoms correspond.
- Its utility has also been seen in the complaints of anemia.
Mind: Excessive talkativeness with inclination to sing. Indifference, and aversion to work with fearlessness. Delirium begins with paroxysm of yawning.
Head: Sensation of fainting from sunlight, and on walking with tendency to fall backwards, as if a weight in the occiput. Headache, as if from a nail hed been driven into the temples. Dull headache with sensation of icy coldness on the head with a desire to cover head warmly.
Eyes: Difficulty in reading as the letter seems to move with double vision, dimness and flickering before eyes. Pain in the eyeballs, from prolonged strain with twitching of lids and eyeballs. Margins of lids and inner angle very red with itching and burning.
Ears: Burning and itching in the ears and twitching of muscles about the ear and noises.
Nose: Itching internally and externally on the nose with spasmodic sneezing, sensitiveness and watery discharge. Offensive, dark, bloody discharge and nosebleed in old people.
Materia Medica Information:
The homeopathic materia medica provides detailed descriptions of the symptoms and conditions for which Agaricus muscarius is indicated. It outlines the remedy's particular affinity for the nervous system, detailing its effectiveness in treating involuntary movements, tremors, and various mental and emotional disturbances. The materia medica elaborates on how Agaricus muscarius can be used to address a wide array of symptoms, from skin conditions to circulatory issues, based on the principle of "like cures like.
Get Agaricus Muscarius Homeopathy Medicated Pills here
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Agaricus Muscarius Dilution is a homeopathic health tonic which can be used for treating conditions associated with nervous affections such as vertigo, delirium, lowered reflexes, jerking, twitching and trembling. It is also indicated in chronic lung infections and treats pains associated with neuralgia and neurotic skin issues. Stiffness of the joints with muscle cramps and spasmodic convulsion of the arms can also be cured using this remedy.Side Effects
In homeopathy, remedies like Agaricus muscarius are highly diluted, which minimizes the risk of side effects. However, the mushroom from which the remedy is derived is toxic in its natural, undiluted form, known to cause psychoactive effects and other serious health issues. When used in the proper homeopathic dilution under the guidance of a qualified practitioner, Agaricus muscarius is considered safe and side effects are rare. It's important to use this remedy as directed by a healthcare professional, especially considering the toxic nature of the source mushroom in its raw form.