Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Dr.Reckeweg R52 motion sickness drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 52 drops is a patent German homeopathic medicine indicated to treat nausea, vomiting and travel sickness. It has key ingredients like aethusa cynap., apomorphin. hydrochlor etc that treats nausea, sea sickness, sickly feeling (e.g. when driving), nausea during pregnancy and nausea as result of other disorders. It also addresses gastric catarrh (excessive discharge or build up of mucus), nausea of children, acaetonemic vomiting, cold perspiration (sweating), gastric catarrh of drinkers, biliary colic (pain related to the gallbladder) and renal colic (abdominal pain commonly caused by kidney stones).
Nausea, sickly feeling (e.g. when driving or flying), sea-sickness, nausea in pregnancy (soothing effect). Nausea as the effect of other disorders, weakness of conduction, gastric catarrh, nausea of children (atrophy and dystrophy). Acaetonemic vomiting of sucklings and children. Vomiting on rising and gastric catarrh of heavy drinkers. Cold perspiration and nausea especially in weakness of the conduction and prior to biliary colic. Complementary remedy in renal colic with vomiting, in cysts of the ovaries with vomiting, in intestinal spasms and colic, in meteorism with nausea and vomiting.
What is Motion Sickness?
Motion sickness also known as travel sickness refers to progressive feeling of uneasiness, dizziness or/and sweating while travelling in a moving vehicle. Motion sickness is a result of common disturbance in the inner ear which is caused by the repeated motion. It is usually followed by vomiting and nausea. The conflict between the senses like the mixed signals sent to brain by eyes and inner ear can result in motion sickness. Children and pregnant women are more prone to motion sickness. People tend to feel motion sickness on a moving train, boat, airplane or amusement park rides. Symptoms of motion sickness include vomiting, nausea, dizziness, pale skin, increased salivation, sense of feeling unwell, drowsiness, headache, fatigue and cold sweats.
R52 Ingredients: Aethusa D6, Apomo. Hydr. D12, Cocculus D12, Colchicum D12, Ipecac. D8, Nux Vom D30, Petroleum D12, Veratrum D30.
Mode of action of homeopathic ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R52
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 52 drops, indicated medicine for motion sickness are derived from the following ingredients
- Aethusa cynap. -it treats gastric catarrh along with urge to vomit and nausea.
- Apomorphin. hydrochlor -treats different kinds of vomiting and hyperemesis gravidarum (persistent vomiting in early pregnancy).
- Colchicum -acts as medicine for motion sickness and treats vomiting tendency and nausea that is caused by smell of the food.
- Ipecac. -It treats nausea, vomiting including vomiting of drunks and smokes.
- Petroleum -it acts against nausea caused from looking at the moving objects etc.
- Veratrum -it treats circulatory debility with collapse, sweat and giddiness.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 52 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 52 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 52 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 52 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Frequent doses are generally recommended in nausea with tendency to vomit in pregnancy, in sea-sickness, in inflammation of the appendix, inflammation of the gallbladder, intestinal cramps, weakness of the conduction, gastric catarrh of sucklings, etc., at the rate of 10-15 drops (possibly in a little warm water or undiluted, e.g. on the hand when driving) every 5-10 minutes. Unpleasant effects are not to be feared as the remedy is not harmful to the liver but, on the contrary, acts as its stimulant. At the most vomiting might increase in the beginning, after absorption of toxicant food. From a biological view-points this reaction is not untoward.
|22 ml glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH
Complementary medicines Dr.Reckeweg R 52 drops
- R2 in weakness of the conduction.
- R4 in cholerine.
- R7 in affections of liver and gallbladder.
- R16 in vomiting caused by migraine.
- R37 with intestinal colic and nausea.
- R67 in circulatory disturbances.
- R66 in cardiac arrhythmia.
- R64 in kidney disease.
Similar: Other travel sickness homeopathy medicines similar to R52
Wheezal WL 23 Travel Motion Sickness Drops for Nausea, Dizziness
German Hevert Vertigo relief for dizziness, motion sickness, nausea, vomiting
Dr.Bakshi B16 Vertigo Drops for dizziness, travel sickness
Schwabe Alpha MS Tablets, Vertigo, Motion sickness
Wheezal WL 41 Homeopathic Vertigo Drops for Vertigo
Travel sickness homeopathy medicated pills, traveller's first aid kit. Doctor identified