Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops for Leucoderma, Vitiligo
Homeopathic liquid oral drops for Leucoderma, Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops is used for the management of Vitiligo or white patches on the skin. It treats loss of skin color in patches whose rate and extent of color loss is unpredictable.
Pigmentation treatment for vitiligo
Vitiligo is a skin condition characterized by the loss of skin pigmentation, resulting in white patches on various parts of the body. While there is no cure for vitiligo, several treatment options are available to help manage the condition and improve the appearance of the affected skin. It's important to note that the effectiveness of treatments can vary from person to person, and a dermatologist should be consulted to determine the best approach for individual cases.
Here are some common treatment options for vitiligo:
- Topical Corticosteroids: These are creams or ointments containing corticosteroids that can help to repigment the skin by reducing inflammation and suppressing the immune response that attacks melanocytes (pigment-producing cells).
- Topical Calcineurin Inhibitors: These medications, such as tacrolimus and pimecrolimus, are applied to the skin to modulate the immune response and encourage repigmentation.
- Topical Psoralen Plus Ultraviolet A (PUVA) Therapy: Psoralen is a medication that makes the skin more sensitive to ultraviolet light. After applying psoralen to the skin, the affected area is exposed to ultraviolet A (UVA) light. This treatment can stimulate repigmentation, but it requires careful monitoring due to the risk of side effects.
- Narrowband Ultraviolet B (NB-UVB) Therapy: This involves exposing the affected skin to narrowband UVB light. It is considered safer than PUVA and is often used in combination with topical treatments.
- Excimer Laser: This is a targeted form of UVB light therapy that can be used to treat smaller areas of vitiligo.
- Depigmentation: In cases where vitiligo affects a large portion of the skin, depigmentation therapy may be an option. This involves using topical medications to lighten the remaining pigmented areas to match the depigmented areas.
- Surgical Treatments: Surgical options include procedures like autologous melanocyte transplantation, punch grafting, and blister grafting. These techniques involve transplanting healthy melanocytes from one part of the body to the depigmented areas.
- Micropigmentation (Tattooing): In some cases, micropigmentation can be used to implant pigment into the depigmented areas to match the surrounding skin.
- Homeopathy: Homeopathy: works on the principle "similia similibus curentur" and uses phytomedicines (plant derivative), minerals, and biological extracts from tissues to treat patients while mapping their profile and symptoms. It has been clinically validated and is adopted in a large number of countries.
It's important to consult a dermatologist before pursuing any treatment options for vitiligo. The appropriate treatment will depend on factors such as the extent of the condition, the patient's age, and overall health. Additionally, vitiligo can be emotionally challenging, and support from healthcare professionals and mental health specialists is important for managing the psychological impact of the condition.
Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops is an effective combination of various homeopathic ingredients like Calotropis gigantea 3X , Arsenicum sulpuratum flavum 6X Hydrocotyle asiatica 4X, Psoralea corylifolia 4X for skin disease that causes skin to lose color in patches.
Tip: for best results apply Bhargava Psorelea Gel, Combo offer available 12% off
It is a valuable remedy in the treatment of skin disorders including vitiligo. It is supposed to stimulate the process of pigmentation and is beneficial for the disorders of the skin in which there is much exfoliation of the skin
Bhargava Lecodin Minims is a result of techniques perfected over 100 years of practice. It is most specifically for leucoderma. Start taking Homeopathic medicine today and get the best treatment.
Check the complete Medicines Collection for Vitiligo/Leucoderma Treatment in Homeopathy
Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops is a part of Minims offering from Bhargava Phytolab Pvt.Ltd. Minims are liquid oral drops prepared from a blend of highly effective plant extracts, potentised and formulated in the purest form of alcohol, E. N. A. Each minim comprises of a unique preparation to treat the ailments of the body.
Tip: What doctors advise for vitiligo or leucoderma treatment in homeopathy? Know more
Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops for Leucoderma, Vitiligo Indications:
Leucoderma & vitiligo at all stages. White patches on skin.
Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops for Leucoderma, Vitiligo Compositions:
- Hydrocotyle asiatica 4X
- Psoralea corylifolia 4X
- Calotropis gigantea 3X
- Arsenicum sulphuratum flavum 6X
|10-15 drops of Bhargava No 14 Lecodin drops in half cup water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
|Vitiligo, Skin Diseases skin, Rashes, skin infections
|Bhargava Phytolab Pvt.Ltd
Other similar homeopathy medicines for vitiligo treatment
Blooume 70 Leucode Salbe for Leucoderma, Vitiligo
Wheezal Leuco X Cream, Tablets for Leucoderma, vitiligo
Sbl Ammi Visnaga Cream for vitiligo White Spots on Skin
Allen A21 drops Homeopathy for Leucoderma
Repig Gel with Arsenic Sulph Flav, Psoralea Cory for Vitiligo, Leucoderma, Skin Depigmentation
Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream for Leucoderma, Eczema, Psoriasis
Frequently Asked Question
Is Lecodin Minims safe to take with other medicines?
Lecodin Minims are fast, safe and effective. There are no side effects and no known reactions with other drugs. In addition they are non-habit forming and have no contraindications.
How long do I need to use Lecodin Minims before I see improvement of my conditions?
It depends on the severity, and duration of the leucoderma symptoms and also how your body is responding to the medicine. Maximum use it for 8 weeks and you should see the positive effect.
After my symptoms have passed, should I continue to take the medicine?
It is wise to continue a lighter dose after the symptoms have passed. Generally, the longer you had the problem, the longer you should take this product after symptoms have passed. This will help assure a more complete recovery. This continued dosage can vary from 2 times a day to 2 times a week for a week to perhaps several months depending on the length and severity of the problem.
I have never taken homeopathic medicine before. Would it be safe to take Lecodin Minims?
Homeopathic medicines are 100% natural and are absolutely safe to consume. These does not have any side effect.
संकेतःसभी चरणों का ल्यूकोडर्मा । त्वचा का रंग हल्का पड़ना । त्वचा पर सफेद दाग ।