Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aboma Augusta Mother Tincture Q
Abroma Augusta MT is used for albuminurea, sleeplessness, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus and debility. The root and the sap are uterine tonic and emmenagogue, with black pepper given in congestive and neuralgic dysmenorrhoea, and amenorrhoea, either given a week before or during menstruation. It is a valuable substitute for Hydrastis, Viburnum and Pulsatilla. There is a growing evidence for its hypoglycaemic effect both in vivo and in vitro.
Abroma Augusta Combines with Azadirachta Indica
Aboma Augusta also known as ‘ulatkambal’ is widely used in traditional medicine in India & other Asian countries, especially for the treatment of menstruation disorders. It is considered a valuable emmenagogue (that which stimulates or increases menstrual flow) and uterine tonic. Chiefly used in intra-uterine diseases and other gynecological disorders mostly related to menstrual disorders
- General Name: Devil's Cotton
- Botanical Name: Abroma August, Ambroma Augusta, Abroma Augustum
- Hindi Name: Olatkambal, Sanukapashi, Ulatkambal. Ulat Kambal
- Abroma Augusta Clinical range of action: Difficult Menstruation, Bronchitis , Diabetes Arthritis,
- Effectiveness : Uterine Stimulant, Abortifacient ,Emmenagogue , Demulcent, Galactagogue, Beta Sitosterol
What doctors advise Abroma Augusta in Homeopathy
Dr Vikas Sharma says Abroma Augusta is one of the best homeopathic medicines for Diabetes with loss of flesh and weakness, increased thirst with dryness of mouth, Excessive weakness is felt after urination, sleeplessness
Dr Gopis says skin complaints like boils and carbuncles in a diabetic patients is treated well by abroma. Burning sensation in the whole body is a prominent general symptoms
Clinically Abroma augusta is used in treating various conditions such as boils from bacterial infections, sleeplessness, general weakness of body and weak memory, absence of menses, painful menstruation, whitish foam like sediments in urine, increased blood sugar level due to metabolic and hormonal disorders.
- Clinically it is indicated in Diabetes, albuminuria, enuresis, debility, vertigo, sleeplessness, carbuncle, amenorrhoea and dysmenorrhoea.
- Urine profuse more at night and of high specific gravity. Excessive thirst with dryness of mouth.
- Vertigo with empty feeling in head, with giddiness, worse lying down, standing, better rest.
Urinary symptoms: It is indicated for increased and frequent urination day and night with dryness of mouth and great thirst. Tiredness and thirst after urination. Whitish, foam-like, sediment in the urine. Inability to control urine with burning sensation in urethra and white ulcers in the prepuce, due to excessive passage of sugar in the urine. It is also an useful remedy in bedwetting.
Respiratory system: This remedy is useful in treating cough with lumpy, white or yellowish pus like sputum and pain in the chest which gets worse in cold air, in the evening and night.
Female sexual system: It is indicated for irregular menses with dark, clotted blood, scanty or painful menstruation. Profuse, white and thin watery discharge from vagina. Weakness from menstruation. Severe pain in the lower abdomen 2-3 days before menses associated with irritability of mind.
Male sexual system: It is useful in conditions like, absence of sexual desire, inability to perform, weakness and tiredness after sex, swelling and laxity of the testes.
Sleep: Sleeplessness with drowsiness. Weak, tired and lack of desire to do any work from loss of sleep. Wakes up unrefreshed and sleeps better in the early morning.
Abroma Augusta Patient profile
Eyes, ear, nose
- Eyes get easily tired and watery; paleness of the conjunctiva; burning in eyes with vertigo.
- Redness and swelling of eyelids, worse night, better daytime indicates Abroma Augusta.
- Sneezing several times, yellowish white nasal discharge with sneezing indicates Abroma Augusta.
Mouth and Throat
- Excessive thirst, drinking does not relieve it indicates Abroma Augusta
- Frequent desire to drink liquids; insatiable thirst; lips dry and pale
- Drinking of liquids relieves throat symptoms temporarily.
Stomach and abdomen
- Desire for sweets; burning thirst; nothing seems to satisfy the hunger.
- Feeling of weakness when hungry; enjoys meal well. Frequent desire to eat; a feeling of emptiness of stomach, the food does seem to stay long in the stomach; nausea worse during menses.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, stool brown black, hard, dry, knotty and frothy. Stool passes with straining.
- Passes urine frequently,large quantity of passage of urine relieves the bladder, increased flow of urine; urgent desire to pass urine; nocturnal enuresis
- Soreness of the prepuce caused by the passage of excessive sugar in the urine indicates Abroma Augusta.
- Extreme exhaustion after coition; weakness of sexual organs, swelling of testes, hanging of the testes.
- Colicky pains in lower abdomen. Menses are irregular, lasting for short or long time. Blood is dark and clotted.
- It is either given a week before or during menstruation.
Neck and Back
- Dull aching pain in back. Worse after menses, movement, standing, better rest.
- Stitching pain in knee joints, worse motion, better rest.
- Pain in legs, worse movement, night. Cramping pain in calf muscles, worse straightening the leg, movement, better rest.
- Burning in palms and soles is relieved with Abroma Augusta.
- Many small boils, worse during summer months indicates Abroma Augusta.
- Abscess with itching. Small vesicular eruptions over whole body, suppurating and tender.
- Burning sensation all aver the body; frequent thirst for large quantities of water with dryness of the mouth
- Menstruation painful and scanty or profuse indicates Abroma Augusta.
- Weakness with loss of weight; pain in whole body worse by movement, better by lying down.
Side effects of SBL Abroma Augusta
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking SBL Abroma Augusta
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Dosage 3-6 drops in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Note: Dosage of Dilutions varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity. In some cases they are given as regular doses whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
Abroma Augusta Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.