Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Ruta Graveolens Homeopathy Mother Tincture Q:
Also known as Ruta, Rue-bitterwort, garden rue
Ruta graveolens MT is used in cases of a tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, tendons, and joints, especially the wrist. Used in case of feeling as if all parts of the body are painful as if bruised; sprains; lameness after sprains; feeling of intense lassitude, weakness, and despair. Research on animals has reported hypotension without bradycardia and a reduction of the size of kidneys. Rutin is known to restore capillary fragility to normal thus preventing capillary haemorrhages. It has exhibited a-amylase inhibition activity indicating that this drug has a significant potential to use as a natural antioxidant as well as an antidiabetic agent.
Ruta Graveolens Mother Tincture is an effective remedy in the treatment of bone and muscles related issues. It reduces soreness in the bones, relieves pain in the joints and tendons, and is an excellent remedy to cure sprains, injuries, and pulled ligaments.
The drug is associated with conditions related to the eyes, uterus, and cartilage. Signs that fall under this sphere are the likeliness to the formation of deposits in the joints, overstrain of the ocular muscles, the sensation of extreme weakness and despair, sprains, complaints from straining of tendons, and pain in all body parts of the body.
What do doctors recommend Ruta Graveolens for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Ruta Grav
- managing complaints of shoulder bursitis and frozen shoulder. In most cases needing it the pain in the shoulder is worse from hanging down the arm. It is also worse when resting on the affected shoulder.
- helpful to manage cases having eye strain and headaches
- well indicated for cases in which there is pain in the nape of the neck and shoulder blade. The pain of using it is mainly drawing type. Next, it is indicated when there is pain specifically below the right scapula.
- when chest pain follows an injury. Persons who need it have chest pain that may be aching, biting, or burning type
- top listed medicines for treating tendon injuries and strains. Persons requiring it have sore, aching bruised types of pains
Dr. KS Gopi recommends Ruta Grav
- As a top Homeopathic remedy for ligament injuries and complaints arising as a result. Ruta Graveolens shows its worth in reducing the pain and swelling in ankles due to sprains and also repair of torn ligaments due to sprains
- Brusied Bones: A specific remedy, recommends Ruta graveolens 3X every 2 hours. Apply a lotion of Ruta on the affected part. Mix 10 drops of Ruta graveolens Q in one ounce of distilled water
- Ruta graveolens 30 is an excellent remedy for tendinitis due to overstraining or overexertion
Ruta Graveolens as per Boericke Materia Medica
Acts upon the periosteum and cartilages, eyes, and uterus. Complaints from straining flexor tendons, especially tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, tendons, and joints, especially the wrist. Overstrain of ocular muscles. All parts of the body are painful as if bruised. Sprains (after Arnica). Lameness after sprains. Jaundice. The feeling of intense lassitude, weakness, and despair. Injured "bruised" bones.
Ruta Graveolens Patient Profile
Head - Signs such as bleeding from the nostrils and pain after excessive intake of alcohol.
Respiratory - The remedy is effective for cough with a thick and yellow discharge, shortness of breath with tightness, weakness, and a painful spot in the breastbone.
Stomach - Treats pain in the stomach and the distressing state of the abdomen.
Urinary - As reported, it treats pressure in the bladder after passing urine, the feeling of the bladder being full, and the constant desire to pass urine.
Back - It is beneficial for pain in the back and loins, backache, and lower back pain that is worse in the morning before rising.
Ruta Graveolens Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, and Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth, St George). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to the availability of these brands. All sealed units.