Check Pincode Serviceability
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Triticum Repens
It is one of the indicated remedies for urinary organ inflammation. Excessive irritability of the bladder. Decreased urination. Inflammation due to cyst in bladder. Discharge from vagina and uterus.
Also Called as Agropyrum Repens and Tropaeolum.
Causes & Symptoms for Triticum Repens
- Triticum Repens is useful to relieve the complaints of urinary bladder.
- Irritation of the bladder, leading to frequent and difficult urination .
- Discharge of mucus, blood throught the urine is relieved with Triticum Repens.
- Inflammation of the bladder with urethral discharge indicates Triticum Repens
Patient Profile Of Triticum Repens
Nose: Always blowing nose. Polyp in nose.
Abdomen: Bloated abdomen. Severe pain at lower abdomen.
Back: Low backache. Pain at loin region.
Urinary: Blockage or irritation of bladder. Inflammation of renal pelvis. Enlargement of prostate gland. Chronic irritability of bladder. Incontinence of urine. Constant desire to pass urine. Urine is dense and causes irritation of the mucous surfaces. Frequent, difficult and painful urination. Gravel deposits. Catarrhal and purulent discharges from urine.
Side effects of Triticum Repens
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice
Precautions while taking Triticum Repens
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.