Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Rubidium Muriaticum Dilution
Rubidium Muriaticum Dilution is a homoeopathic remedy which has various health benefits. It is useful in treating disorders related to mind such as haughty, impulsive, unstable and pessimistic behaviour. It is also indicated in case of fear of falling from heights and narrow spaces. This remedy is also useful in treating ailments related to back, abdomen, throat and nose. Based on the homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use and has no side effects.
Common name: Rubidium Mur
Causes and symptoms for Rubidium Muriaticum
- It has been effectively used in complaints of headache, hoarseness, liver complaints.
- Rubidium Muriaticum is indicated in patients who are haughty, impulsive, with pessimistic thoughts.
- Difficulty in concentration with weakness and dizziness.
- Complaints of ovaries and testis are dealt with Rubidium Muriaticum.
Mind and Head :
Patients with fear of height, narrow space.
Severe pain in the forehead, temples and vertex is relieved with Rubidium Muriaticum.
Eyes and nose :
For inflammation of eyes with redness and blurred vision.
Inflamed nose with redness and difficult breathing is relieved with Rubidium Muriaticum.
For hoarse voice, loss of voice, Rubidium Muriaticum gives good results.
Neck and Back :
For stiff neck, difficulty in movement, Rubidium Muriaticum gives good results.
Side effects of Rubidium Muriaticum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Rubidium Muriaticum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rubidium Muriaticum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Rubidium Muriaticum Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.