Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ranunculus Sceleratus Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as Marsh Buttercup, Ranunculus Tuberosus, Raphanus Niger, Jaladhanya (hindi)
The remedy is an irritant and produces very marked boring and gnawing pain. The complaints are periodical.
Contains Serotonin, Protoanemonin, anemonin
Ranunculus Sceleratus Indications
- Burning in the mouth, throat, stomach, and other parts is an indication for Ranunculus Sceleratus.
- Blisters on the surface of the skin, which leaves a raw surface.
- Acute attacks of gout, corns that lead to pain in the toes and joint is relieved with Ranunculus Sceleratus.
- Convulsive twitching of the limbs is relieved with Ranunculus Sceleratus
What doctors recommend Ranunculus Sceleratus for?
Dr.Vikas Sharma Rx
- Ranunculus Sceleratus for painful corns on balls of toes especially the first and second toe. The pain gets worse on bending the toe and better by extending (straightening) the toe. The corns are also sensitive to touch and pressure. A unique feature is the worsening of pain when one hangs down the legs.
- Ranunculus Sceleratus for georgraphic tongue with rawness, smarting or burning sensation. In cases needing it the tongue is mapped or peeled off in spots. These spots are raw accompanied with a smarting, burning sensation. The tongue is inflamed and sometimes the entire mouth is inflamed. In some cases where it is required only the sides of the tongue have island-like denuded spots while the rest of the tongue is thickly coated.
Ranunculus Sceleratus as per Boericke Materia Medica
Is more irritating than others of this botanical family, as seen in the skin symptoms. Boring, gnawing pain very marked. Pemphigus. Periodical complaints. Fainting with pain in stomach.
Head.--Gnawing in one spot left of vertex. Frightful dreams about corpses, serpents, battles, etc. Fluent coryza, with sneezing and burning micturition.
Mouth.--Teeth and gums sensitive. Tongue mapped denuded patches. Mouth sore and raw. Burning and rawness of tongue.
Abdomen.--Sensation of a plug behind umbilicus. Pain over region of liver, with sensation as if diarrhśa would set it. Pressure as of a plug behind right false ribs; worse, deep inspiration.
Chest.--Integument sensitive. Bruised pain and weakness in the chest every evening. Sore burning behind xiphoid cartilage.
Skin.--Vesicular eruption, with tendency to form large blisters. Acrid exudation, which makes surrounding parts sore.
Extremities.--Boring pain. Sudden burning sticking in right toe. Corns, with burning and soreness, especially when feet hang down. Gout in fingers and toes.
Dose.--First to third potency.Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
Side effects: No side effect of this remedy is known in therapeutic doses.
Contraindications: No contra-indication for the use of this remedy is known.
Others: Brands include homeomart, similia