Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ranunculus Ficaria Dilution
Ranunculus Ficaria Dilution has been used for thousands of years in the treatment of haemorrhoids and ulcers. It is widely used as a remedy for piles and is considered almost a specific. It is also applied externally to perineal damage after childbirth. Some caution is advised because it can cause irritation to sensitive skins.
Common name: Ficaria ranunculoides.
Causes and symptoms for Ranunculus Ficaria
- For complaints of hemorrhoids,piles, Ranunculus Ficaria gives good results.
- Cluster of small tubers growing around the anus is an indication of this remedy.
- In complaints of digestive disorders, liver complaints, it gives good results.
- Ranunculus Ficaria is strongly indicated in cramps like conditions associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
- It relieves whooping cough and chronic bronchitis
Side effects of Ranunculus Ficaria
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Ranunculus Ficaria
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ranunculus Ficaria
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Ranunculus Ficaria Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.