Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Homeopathy Polyporus pinicola dilution
The Polyporus is a medicinal mushroom closely connected with the lymphatic system, which evacuates numerous toxins from body tissue to be excreted via liver. It is known to be rich in a in a variety of vitamins and minerals such as retinol, riboflavin and thiamine.
- The remedy is useful in irregular and nauseous fevers along with headache, empty feeling at the abdomen and constipation. It also treats severe pain in the shin bones preventing sleep.
- Fever - It is an effective remedy that covers congestion of the head with vertigo, excessive sweating, lethargy, itching sensation all over, uneasiness from pain in the wrists and knees and headache with pain in the back, ankles and legs. Dr. K. S Gopi recommends Polyporus 200 for chikungunya as preventive , 2 times daily (morning and night) for one week
- Polyporus is also known to have diuretic properties and is consumed to promote overall good health and longevity. Polyporus and other wild mushrooms are known to be a very good source of some essential micro nutrients as well as antioxidants
- The Polyporus mushroom is also known to provide relief from edema or swelling of the feet by allowing the excess water to be flushed out via urine.
- On account of its diuretic properties, polyporus is used to get rid of the toxins that are responsible for causing infections in the urinary tract and is also found to be very effective against urethral blockages.
- Polyporus health benefits also extend to it being used to treat diarrhea as it tends to absorb the excessive moisture that may have accumulated in the gut and thereby allow for hardening of the stool.
- In some cases, polyporus is administered to pregnant women as well in small quantities in case of dribbling or urinary incontinence
- Polyporus is also used in to promote and improve the functioning of the kidneys and this mushroom is also effective in providing lymphatic support.
- Some herbalists also recommend polyporus for maintaining overall good joint health.
- Regular consumption of polyporus in recommended doses is also known to strengthen one's immune system thereby allowing the body to fight of infections.
- Polyporus is also known to have anti-cancer properties as it tends to inhibit tumor growth.
- Polyporus pinicola (Pine Agaric) is useful in irregular and nauseous fevers along with headache, empty feeling at the abdomen and constipation. It also treats severe pain in the shin bones preventing sleep.
Polyporus Pinicola contains Riboflavin, Vitamin B