Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Khellinum Dilution
Khellinum Dilution 1000 CH is helpful in skin conditions where the skin loses its colour. It helps deal with respiratory ailments. It is helpful for nausea, dizziness and constipation with a lack of appetite and headache
Khellinum Dilution is helpful in skin conditions where the skin loses its colour. It helps deal with respiratory ailments. It is helpful for nausea, dizziness and constipation with a lack of appetite and headache.
Other name: Khellin
Causes and symptoms for Khellinum
- In Injuries and wounds that leave a mark on the skin is resolved with Khellinum.
- For hair loss with skin affections, the remedy can be used effectively.
- It is useful in complaints of loss of appetite, hard stools.
- In painful menses, Khellinum helps to soothe the pain and resolves the pains.
- In renal stone, pain in back is relieved with this remedy.
- Chronic cough with difficulty in breathing is a characteristic of Khellinum.
In headache associated with weakness and dizziness is relieved with this remedy.
For complaints of lack of appetite, constipation, nausea and vomiting, Khellinum can be used effectively.
Constant need to pass urine at night, frequent urination is an indication for this remedy.
For passage of sediments and particles in the urine is resolved with khellinum.
In complaints of chronic cough with palpitations and pain in chest is relieved with Khellinum.
Shortness of breath with cough indicates Khellinum.
Khellinum has an action over the skin complaints when skin loses its color.
Redness of skin with swelling after the injury or wound indicates Khellinum.
Sensitivity to skin after exposure to sun is a characteristic of this remedy.
For yellow discoloration of the skin.
Side effects of Khellinum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Khellinum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Khellinum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Khellinum Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.