Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R69 drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 69 drops is commonly indicated to treat pain in middle of chest between ribs, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like arsenicum album, colocynthis etc that act on intercostal neuralgia (chest wall pain, is a condition that causes pain along the intercostal nerves located between your ribs).
Symptoms of pain in middle of chest between ribs include severe shortness of breath, abdominal pain, itchiness, fever, numbness, pain in shoulder, arm or back, tingling, chest pressure, cramping, heart fluttering, breathing problems, dizziness etc. Intercostal neuralgia refers to the condition which causes pain along intercostal nerves that are located between the ribs. It is also known as chest wall pain. The compression of nerve in abdominal area results in the intercostal neuralgia. The pain suffered in this condition is stabbing, sharp, tearing in nature. Causes include nerve compression, inflammation or damage due to surgery, trauma, rib or chest injury, nerve degeneration, inflammation of nerves, pregnancy, viral infections etc.
Arsenicum Alb. D12, Colocynthis D 12, Ranunculus Bulbos. D2, Rhus Tox. D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R69
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 69 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat pain in middle of chest between ribs
- Arsenicum album-treats burning pain and mid nights aggravations.
- Colocynthis-treats pain in middle of chest between ribs, neurotic pains and intercostal pains.
- Ranunculus bulbos.-it treats violent chest wall pains, neuralgic (pain along the course of a nerve) rheumatic (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue) pain that is associated with restlessness.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R69 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R69 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Severe pain: 10 to 15 drops in some water in ½ - 1 hourly intervals
As improvement sets in reduce the frequency to 1-2-3 hourly. To prevent relapsing conditions it is advisable to carry on the medication over a variable period of time: 10-15 drops once daily
|22 ml glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH