Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Nervous R22 Disorders Drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 22 drops is indicated for various causes of chest pain and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like naja tripud, lachesis etc that acts on nervous disturbances, suffocation and oppression (mental pressure or distress). It is also indicated for flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal) and anginous (related to the pain of angina pectoris i.e. severe pain in chest) condition of heart.
Nervous disturbances, oppression and suffocation, also following flatulence. Anginous condition of the heart.
Causes of chest pain include physical activity, stress, period of extreme hot or cold temperatures, smoking, after heavy meals etc. Angina or anginous condition of heart refers to the pain in chest or discomfort that occurs when the heart muscle does not get sufficient oxygen rich blood. It is a symptom of underlying problem of heart. It is caused when arteries are blocked of heart. Angina can be caused due to high blood pressure or the other heart conditions like narrowing of valves or the enlarged heart. Symptoms include discomfortness, chest pain, fatigue, nausea, breath shortness, dizziness and sweting.
Grindelia Rob. D4, Lachesis D12, Naja Tripud D12
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 22 drops
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 22 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat various causes of chest pain
- Naja tripud -treats forehead soreness due to anginous condition. It also treats heart palpitations (irregular heartbeat), oppression and general nervousness. It addresses irritations due to nervous coughing and cardiac weakness.
- Grindelia rob. -treats causes of chest pain like pulmonary and cardiac weakness. It also treats suffocation sensation in bed.
- Lachesis-treats headaches above left eye, nervousness, palpitations accompanied with suffocation sensation etc.
General Indications Dr.Reckeweg R 22 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R22 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 22 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R22 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Generally 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 22 in some water before meals, for a longer period of time.
|22 ml glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH