Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Reckeweg R1 drops, Inflammation treatment in homeopathy
Dr. Reckeweg R1 drops is a patent homeopathic formulation for treatment of local inflammations that may be acute and chronic affecting the air passages and containing pus or body fluids. The gland may be swollen and accompanied with irritation of meninges, conjunctivas and pharynx. There may be sudden infection and high fever too. It is also indicated in other symptoms like scarlet fever, tonsillitis, inflammation of the lymphs of pharynx, maxillary sinus and of the dental roots.
The human body goes through 4 stages of inflammation; swelling, pain, redness, and localized heat. The inflammatory response (inflammation) occurs when tissues are injured by bacteria, trauma or injury, toxins, heat, or any other cause. The damaged cells release chemicals including histamine, bradykinin, and prostaglandins. These chemicals cause blood vessels to leak fluid into the tissues, causing swelling
Tip: for Scrofula (Swollen lymph nodes as a result of infection from bacteria or viruses) take BC22 tablets additionally, for inflammation accompanied by fever take anti pyretic syrup, for swelling in joints apply Ruta ointment
R1 drop Ingredients: Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops contains: Apis Mell. D4, Barium Chlorat. D6, Belladonna D4, Clacium Jodat D4, Hepar Sulf. D12, Kalium Bichrom. D4, Lachesis D12, Marum Verum D6, Merc Subl. Cor. D5, Phytolacca D4.
How the ingredients in homeopathic R1 treat inflammation?
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R1 drops, are derived from the following ingredients in treatment of various inflammation conditions
- Apis mel - treats accumulation of serous fluid in tissues, inflammatory infiltration. For burning stinging pain in urethritis
- Belladona - treats accumulation of blood or other fluid in skin, mucous membranes and glands, Pus infection, cardiac problems, high fever, irritation of mucosa, restlessness, moist feverish skin. For swollen lips with burning sensation, acute tonsillitis.
- Calcium jodatum - treats chronic tonsillitis of children and scrofulous increase of lymph nodes on neck
- Hepar sulfuris - treats tendency of pyesis (pus formation, suppuration) and catharzic inflammations
- Barium chlorat - has anti Inflammatory properties and treats chronic swelling of glands that involves swelling and pus discharge in different TB like bacteria affections of children (scrofulous)
- Kalium bichromicum - treats fluid coming through pores of mucous membranes in nose and pharynx, Mucosal ulcer, stringy mucus and viscous, Sinusitis, gastric ulcers, ear discharges.
- Marum verum - treats hindrances in speaking and breathing due to enlarged mass in lymphatic tissue, chronic inflammation of mucous membrane of nose, suppuration of nail groove, uterine polyps
- Mercur Subl Corr - treats sticky perspiration and inflammatory condition of mucosa involving glands
- Phytolacca - indicated when the pharynx swells and turns red with pain radiating to ears. Effective for right shoulder pain, shooting thigh pain, tonsillitis (sore throat), inflamed breasts (with lumps), boils
Complimentary Medicines to R1: In case of Influenza R6, Chronic arthritis R11, Ovaritis R24, Teething problems R35, Bronchitis R48 & R57, Influenza R6, Pancreatitis R72
Dr.Reckeweg R1 Drops Price: Rs. 270, Get 15% Off
Dr.Reckeweg R1 side effects: Nil, no adverse condition denoted
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
R1 drops Contra Indications:
the medication (Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product (Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops) well before using.
Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Dr.Reckeweg R1 Drops reviews: Dr Kirti Vikram has positively reveiewd this medicines for all types of acute inflammation and chronic inflammatory conditions on You Tube
Dr.Reckeweg R1 Drops in Hindi: सूजन को कम करने की जर्मन दवा, तीव्र सूजन, पुरानी सूजन,
ग्रसनीशोथ, स्वरयंत्रशोथ, जठरशोथ, ग्रासनलीशोथ, कोलेसिस्टिटिस, अपेंडिसाइटिस, ब्रोंकाइटिस,
हेपेटाइटिस, अग्नाशयशोथ, वात रोग
Tags: High CRP treatment in homeopathy, homeopathic pain killer medicine , homeopathic medicine for swelling and pain
|In case of acute infection with high fever, in the beginning take 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops in some water every 1/2 hour for 1/2 to 1 day. Same treatment to be followed in case of purulent inflammations,(e.g. inflammations of the tonsils or furuncles). After improvement, take same dose every 1 to 2 hour. After recovery it is advisable to take 10 to 15 drops 2 to 3 times a day for about a week. Chronic inflammations: 2 to 3 times a day 10 to 15 drops. Constitutional modifications in chronic glandular hypertrophy of Children once a day 5to8 drops in some water for a longer period of time
|Inflammation of all types like Sinusitis, Asthma, Tooth Pain, Conjunctivitis, abscess, carbuncles, Endometriosis, rheumatoid arthritis, atherosclerosis, periodontitis, Otitis
Compare Reckeweg R1 drops with similar homeopathy inflammation (swelling) treatment medicines
Dr.Bakshi B6 Inflammation Drops for Tonsillitis, Sinusitis
German Adel 27 Inflamyar drops for Inflammation, Sports Injuries, Arthritis
REPL37 drops for Swelling and Oedema (Dropsy)
Schwabe German Bryorheum Drops for Rheumatism, Swelling & Joint Pain
Wheezal WL 54 Gout Drops Control Swelling, Pain and Deformity of Joints
Dr.Bakshi B60 Inflamed Mucosa drops for inflammation of measles