Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dictamnus Albus Dilution
Bright red swelling around uterus. Labor pains; abnormal bleeding, whitish discharge from vagina and constipation; also with sleep walking.
Stool and Anus: Frequent emission of copious, offensive flatus. Itching in anus. Increased stools.
Urinary Organs: Greatly increased secretion of urine.
Female: Discharge of much tenacious mucus from uterus, at first brown, afterwards white; at last streaked with blood. Increase of whitish discharge from vagina with abnormalities in bowels and painful erosion of genitals. Profuse bleeding.
Fever: Profuse perspiration.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Is a homoeopathic medicine with multiple health benefits. It is highly effective in the treatment of stiff muscles and respiratory issues. It can be used to treat intermittent fever, nervous disease as well as amenorrhoea.
Common name: Burning Bush.
Causes and symtpoms for Willmar schwabe Dictamnus Albus
- It is a remedy to soothe the labour pains.
- Dictamnus Albus is indicated in female related complaints, like profuse bleeding, white discharges.
- It is effective in complaints of constipation with sleeplessness and wakes up easily.
- Dictamnus Albus is indicated in patients who suffer from walking in sleep at night.
- Indicated in constipation complaints, with desire to pass stool, offensive flatulence, itching at anus.
- It has effective results in complaints of profuse bleeding, at first brown, later white in color.
- Dictamnus Albus relieves the excess of white discharge from vagina that happen along with copious passage of stool
Side effects of Dictamnus Albus :
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Dictamnus Albus :
- Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dictamnus Albus :
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Dictamnus Albus Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.
Dictamnus Albus Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.