Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Arum Dracontium Homeopathic Dilution
A good medicine for inflammation of the pharynx with soreness and a raw and tender throat.
Source: Arum Dracontium, also known as Dragon Arum or Green Dragon, is a plant native to North America. In homeopathy, the tincture is prepared from the fresh root of the plant.
Also Known As: It's commonly referred to as Green Dragon or Dragon Root.
Dr. recommends: For throat infection or laryngitis Pharyngitis and tonsillitis Dr.Kirti Singh recommends Arum dracontium 30 ch 2 drop 3 times a day
- Respiratory Ailments: Primarily used for treating respiratory conditions, such as severe hoarseness, laryngitis, and harsh coughs.
- Gastrointestinal Issues: It may also be indicated for certain gastrointestinal complaints, including irritations and inflammations.
- Throat and Vocal Cord Relief: Offers relief in cases of hoarseness and laryngitis, especially when the voice is strained.
- Digestive Aid: Helps alleviate gastrointestinal discomforts and inflammations.
- Mucous Membrane Relief: Effective in soothing irritated mucous membranes in both the respiratory and digestive tracts.
Causes and symptoms for Arum Dracontium
- Arum Dracontium is indicated in pharyngitis with rawness, dryness and tenderness of throat aggravated by swallowing
- Throat has to be cleared constantly by hawking and coughing.
- Shooting pain in ears, aching pain behind right ear is relieved with Arum Dracontium.
- Difficulty breathing in episodes at night is an indication for Arum Dracontium.
- Sore throat is associated with croupy, hoarse cough and expectoration of thick, heavy, yellowish pus.
- Hoarseness on awakening in morning is relieved with this remedy.
- Arum Dracontium resolves the absence of sexual desire and flaccid, relaxed penis.
- Irresistible desire to pass urine, which burns and smarting pains while passing urine.
FAQ about Arum Dracontium Homeopathy Medicine
What is Arum dracontium CH?
Arum dracontium CH is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Green Dragon. It is reported to be useful in asthma, impotence, influenza, sore-throat, urticaria, laryngismus stridulus, etc.
What are uses/benefits of Arum dracontium CH?
It is indicated in pharyngitis with sore, raw and tender throat. Croupy, hoarse cough with sore throat. Irresistible desire to pass urine, burns and smarts.
How to use Arum dracontium CH?
It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physicians advice.
What are the side effects of Arum dracontium CH?
No known side effects reported.
What precautions to take before using Arum dracontium CH?
How long should I take Arum dracontium CH?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is Arum dracontium CH safe for children?
Is it safe to use Arum dracontium CH during pregnancy?
Arum Dracontium therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
- In homeopathic materia medica, Arum Dracontium is noted for its action on the mucous membranes, particularly in the throat and larynx. It's often chosen for patients experiencing extreme hoarseness and difficulty in vocalization.
- It's also known to affect the digestive system, where it may be used for easing gastrointestinal inflammations.
A remedy for Pharyngitis with sore, raw and tender throat.
Head.--Heavy; shooting pain in ears, aching pain behind right ear.
Throat.--Dry, sore, worse swallowing. Raw and tender. Continued disposition to clear throat. Croupy, hoarse cough with sore throat.
Urinary.--Irresistible desire to pass urine, burns and smarts.
Respiratory.--Hoarseness; excess of mucus in larynx. Asthmatic at night. Expectoration thick, heavy.
Relationship.--Arum Italicum (Brain-fag, with headache in occipital region). Arum maculatum (inflammation and ulceration of mucous membranes. Nasal irritation with polypus)
The Homeopathic medicine single dosage varies from drug to drug and depends on the Patient. The treatment will vary on conditions, age, characteristics, and lifestyle. Medicines are prescribed in different dosages by different physicians. As most of the medicines have several indications (i.e. different reactions for different diseases) one medicine might be used for several diseases. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 4-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period. The medicines must be taken as per the physician's advice and not be treated personally.