Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aesculus Glabra Homoeopathic Dilution
In homeopathy, this remedy is known as Aesculinum, derived from its principal component, Aesculin. It's also related to other homoeopathic remedies made from different parts of the horse chestnut tree, such as Aesculus hippocastanum, which is specifically used for venous insufficiency and related conditions. Aesculinum, in homoeopathy, is derived from Aesculin, which is a compound extracted from the bark of the horse chestnut tree (Aesculus hippocastanum). This tree is native to parts of Southeast Europe and Western Asia but is now widely cultivated in temperate regions worldwide. Aesculinum is used in homeopathy to harness the medicinal properties attributed to Aesculin, focusing on its impact on the vascular system and other specific conditions
Aesculus Glabra Uses: The remedy has its chief sphere of action centred on the digestive tract. It is particularly prescribed for complaints of hemorrhoids. Following are some symptoms covered under this remedy:
- Portal congestion and hemorrhoids as well as proctitis find their cure in this remedy.
- Detention and fullness of the abdomen, nausea, and vomiting.
- Knotty and painful stools.
- Hemorrhoids, with weakness and backache.
- This remedy is also beneficial for sudden and irritating coughs and the raising of mucus.
- Weakness of back and trembling of legs.
Materia Medica Information:
The homeopathic materia medica would describe Aesculinum as a remedy for circulatory disorders, focusing on its effects on venous health and the relief of symptoms associated with venous stasis, such as heaviness, pain, and swelling in the legs, as well as for haemorrhoids. It may also include information on the remedy’s utility in reducing capillary fragility and improving overall vascular tone.
Get Aesculus Glabra Homeopathy Medicated Pills hereClinical Indication and Health Benefits:
- Aesculinum is primarily indicated for conditions related to vascular health and circulation. It is utilized in the treatment of venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and haemorrhoids, and possibly in reducing inflammation and edema associated with poor venous return. The remedy is believed to have properties that strengthen blood vessel walls, improve elasticity, and enhance circulation, thereby alleviating symptoms related to venous congestion.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
- In the highly diluted doses used in homoeopathy, Aesculus Glabra is generally considered safe, with minimal risk of side effects. However, like all homeopathic remedies, individual responses can vary, and sensitivity to the remedy may occur in rare cases. Direct consumption of parts of the Aesculus Glabra tree, especially the seeds, in non-homoeopathic form is toxic and can lead to severe side effects, including gastrointestinal distress, weakness, dilated pupils, and depression of the central nervous system.
- As with any homoeopathic remedy, it is advisable to use Aesculus Glabra under the guidance of a qualified homeopathic practitioner. They can provide personalized advice and ensure that the remedy is appropriate for your specific symptoms and health conditions, following the principles of homoeopathy for individualized treatment.