Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
However, the stem is thought to have the most beneficial compounds. The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India has approved the plant's stem for use in medicine. Giloy is also called giloe, guduchi, and amrita, among other names. The word “giloe” is a Hindu mythological term.
Giloy is popularly known for fighting digestive and respiratory issues. Amla is rich in Vitamin C and helps boosts immunity.
- Reduces recurrent fevers.
- Known to boost immunity function.
- Treats seasonal cough, cold and flu.
- Great for sugar management for diabetics.
- Improves digestion and bowel related issues.
- Amla Giloy are known to have anti ageing properties.
- Amla is high in Vitamin C which is the most important antioxidant.
Amla Juice, Giloy Juice, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
|Amount Per Serving||100ml|
Directions Of Use
Consume 20-30 ml juice with equal quantity of water, twice daily. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 30 days. Consume on an empty stomach for best results.
Do not consume during pregnancy.
Do not use if seal is broken or bottle is puffed.
Slight colour and taste variation due to seasonal changes may be observed without affecting the efficacy. Consult physician before use.