Heating pad is considered one of the best sources of relief for sore backs and neck. Application of heat in affected areas help reduce pain in strained or overexerted muscles. Heat therapy is also indicated to relieve pain from the muscle spasm and related tightness/strain in the lower back, spinal disorders, joint and muscular pains, abscesses, boils etc. Heating pads come in various types in the form of wheat bag, hot pads, heat wraps, hot baths, warm gel packs, etc. Wheatty Bags, microwaveable wheat bag heating pad provides the best and safest options of all these.
Advantages of Wheat bag heating pad
Wheat bag provides a safer convenient and more economical way of heat therapy over other heating pads. Wheatty Bags contains a cotton bag filled with non-chemically treated whole grain i.e, A grade wheat that can be used hot (heated in a microwave). Its easy and convenient, completely safe to microwave and retains heat longer than other forms of heat bags. Wheat Bag also ensure even distribution of heat, ease of reuse and without side effects
Wheat Bag is recommended by alternative therapy experts for treating and managing aches and pains. It can be used for a wide variety of body ailments like frozen shoulders, pulled muscles, tension, stress, sciatica, sports injuries, neck strain, migraine, back and side pain, knee Joints, trapped Nerves, chronic hip, cramp, tennis elbow and pregnancy related pain. It is absolutely safe for kids andelders. It also doubles up to keep you warm and cosy in Winters.Now you can get all these benefits in Wheatty Bags, microwaveable wheat bag heating pad introduced in India.
Disadvantages of other heating pads
1. Hot water bags are not recommended because boiling water may scald or burn the skin. It is not possible to regulate water temperature
2.Electric heating bags have heating coils that are thermostat controlled. Coils do not last long and are not reliable for direct application on body.
3.With Moist cloth wraps you have to ensure that the cloth is clean, absorbable and microwaveable. Care has to be taken to ensure its properly rinsed and check before contact with the body
4. Chinese Gel bags are unsafe to use as the chemical contents in it is inflammable.
Benefits of Wheatty Bags - microwaveable wheat bag heating pad
- 100% suede cotton - rich soft feeling on skin
- Australian Know-how, introduced in India for the first time
- Reusabe - since its made of grains and can be conveniently used in the microwave to be heated and used number of times
- No side effects - less cumbersome and highly beneficial for pregnant women
- provides Aromatherapy - it has a Lavender Aroma and contains fresh lavender buds inside. These buds have been specially imported from France.
- Suitable for all ages. Keeps body warm in cold winter
|Form||100% Suede Cotton|
|Application||A Wheatty Bag is heated in the microwave for a set amount of time with the recommended heating time upto 3-5 mins for maximum safety. Once the Wheatty Bag is heated it is simply placed on an area where heat is required. Older people and young children have a different tolerance to heat so the Wheatty Bag does not necessarily need to be as hot as an adult may usually have it.Our Wheatty Bags emit heat slowly so we suggest checking the heat by placing the Wheatty Bag on your forearm and leaving for 10-15 seconds. DO NOT OVERHEAT MORE THAN 150% OF THE STATED TIME.|