Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About St. George’s Bio-Combination 22 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC22 is a homoeopathic remedy which has various health benefits. It is recommended for treating ailments related to scrophulous glandular abscesses. It is also useful in treating skin related disorder such as acne, erythema and vesicles containing a thick white content. Based on the homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use.
- Helps in treating inflammations in membranes
- Effective in healing skin ailments such as acne, eczema, pimples, boils and warts
- Provides relief from swollen tonsils and ulcerated sore throat
- Useful in healing both dry and suppurating scrophulous glandular abscesses
- It helps in healing erythema and vesicles containing a thick white content
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 22 contents and their action:
- Kalium muriaticum - 3x Inflammations in membranes, Discharge and expectoration is white and thick, Acne, eczema and other eruptions on skin with pustules, Abscesses, boils, carbuncles, acne, eczema, pimples, burns, cold sore, pustules and warts. Lymphatic swelling, oedema.
- Ferrum phosphoricum - 3x First stage of all febrile disturbances and inflammations before exudation sets in. Prostration marked. Ulcerated sore throat. Tonsils red and swollen. Eustachian tubes inflamed.
- Calcarea phosphorica - 3x Numbness and crawling are characteristic sensations, and tendency to perspiration and glandular enlargement. Swollen tonsils, Adenoids, swollen glands.
- Silicea - 6x It can stimulate the organism to re-absorb fibrotic conditions and scar-tissue. Keloid, Scars suddenly become painful. Pus offensive. Abscesses of joints. Painless swelling of glands
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.