Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About St. George’s Bio-Combination 18 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC18 helps to relieve the signs and symptoms associated with pyorrhoea. It helps to relieve the pain due to gum-boil, with hard swelling on the jaw, looseness of the teeth, with or without pain, toothache, with pain if any food touches the tooth.
- Reduces the spongy and inflamed gums that bleed easily and pus in gums, foul breath, toothache, teeth sensitive to cold and hot drinks
- Take care of the gums sensitive to cold air and cold water and boils on gums with an abscess at the root of teeth
- Removes the sour, soapy, acrid taste in the mouth and yellow coating at the base of teeth
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 18 contents and their action:
- Calcarea fluorica - 3x Gum-boil, with hard swelling on the jaw, looseness of the teeth, with or without pain, toothache, with pain if any food touches the tooth.
- Silicea - 6x Gums sensitive to cold air. Boils on gums. Abscess at the root of teeth. Sensitive to cold water.
- Calcarea sulphurica - 3x Sour, soapy, acrid taste in the mouth. Yellow coating at the base of teeth.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.