Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About St. George’s Bio-Combination 17 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC17 helps relieve constipation, reduce the size of pile mass, and associated pain and blood loss. The medicine is used for engorged rectal veins (Piles) that are indicated for bleeding haemorrhoids, fissures, internal piles with backache, helps in all kinds of piles, external piles with stinging pain, bleeding piles with or without pain. It helps with the hemorrhoids that can also occur due to sitting for a long period, constipation, and obesity.
- Reduces the bleeding from engorged rectal veins
- Relives pain from constipation bleeding and backache
- Reduces anal pain caused before, during, and after stools
- Relieve the pain and tenderness during bowel movements
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 17 contents and their action:
- Calcarea fluorica 3x Bearing down pain, varicose veins, Fissure of the anus, and intensely sore crack near the lower end of the bowel. Bleeding hemorrhoids, Internal or blind piles frequently, with pain in back, generally far down on the sacrum.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x Hemorrhoids, Incontinence, hemorrhage and congestion with heat and redness.
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x Localised inflammation. Pain at anal region sudden, sharp, tearing externally.
- Kalium muriaticum 3x Hemorrhoids; bleeding, blood dark and thick, fibrinous, clotted.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.