Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About St. George’s Bio-Combination 10 Tablets
St. George’s Bio-Combination 10 tablet plays an important role in combating the enlarged tonsils and the associated symptoms like bad breath and loss of appetite. These serious symptoms should not be ignored as it may sometimes occur like rheumatism and nephritis.
- Provides effective relief from inflamed tonsils and follicular tonsillitis
- Reduces greyish white patches on tongue or tonsils that cause bad breath with loss of appetite
- Reduces pain and hoarseness of voice in swollen tonsils
- Improves oxygen transfer to the blood
- It has salt indicated for catarrh conditions and glandular swelling
St. George’s Bio-Combination Tablets BC 10 contents and their action:
- Calcarea phosphorica - 3x Swollen tonsils; cannot open mouth without pain, Hoarseness of voice, pain in the throat in the morning.
- Kalium muriaticum - 3x Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe. Grayish patches or spots in the throat and tonsils. Adherent crusts on the throat.
- Ferrum phosphoricum - 3x tonsils red and swollen. Eustachian tubes inflamed. Sore throat of singers. Subacute laryngitis with fauces inflamed and red.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or as directed by the physician.