Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Stillingia Sylvatica Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Respiratory symptoms well marked. Chronic periosteal rheumatism. Syphilitic and scrofulous affections. Torpor of lymphatics. Fatty liver, with jaundice and constipation.
Causes and symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Stillingia Silvatica
- Dryness is a common feature.
- For complaints of respiratory tract, nodular swelling, liver complaints and constipation.
- Pain in the cranial bones and the headaches indicates Stillingia Silvatica
- In cough of the hoarse, barking type, Stillingia Silvatica is an indicated remedy.
- It helps removing nodes on the forehead, tibia, and elsewhere, and arrested caries of the nasal bones.
- On micturating, sharp pain in glans extending up urethra, is relieved with Stillingia Silvatica.
- Ulcers with chronic eruptions on hands and fingers. Enlarged cervical glands and nodular swelling.
Stillingia Sylvatica as per HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
Mind : Always think something bad will happen. Depressed most of the time.
Respiratory : Dry with spasmodic cough. Hoarseness and chronic laryngeal affections of public speakers. Larynx constricted, with stinging pain in chest. Trachea feels sore when pressed.
Urinary : Urine colourless. Deposits of white sediment in urine. Urine milky and thick.
Extremities : Aching pains in bones of extremities and back.
Skin : Ulcers with chronic eruptions on hands and fingers. Tuberculosis involvement of the skin by direct extensionsyphilis, secondary eruption and later symptoms. Enlarged cervical glands. Burning with itching of legs. Worse due to exposure of air. A benign outgrowth of cartilaginous tissue on a bone.
Modalities : Worse in afternoons, damp air, motion. Better by morning, dry air.
Dosage : Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Stillingia Sylvatica Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.