Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bach flower
Dr. EDWARD BACH born in Moseley Warwickshire concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and becomes easy prey to any infection or from illness due to distress in the mind such as fear, worry, anxiety, the importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936, he devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies among the wildflowers of the countryside. He discovered flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own heating in a natural way.
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non-habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
About Bach flower Rock Water
Is indicated when you are too strict and set too-high standards for yourself, to the point of self-domination and self-martyrdom.
St. George's Bach Flower Rock Water is a homeopathic medicine that is used mainly to help improve psychological conditions. Useful for people who are stubborn, rigid, obsessed with perfection, and are constantly worried about self-improvement.
Key Benefits of Bach Flower Rock Water
- Useful for individuals who are obsessed with perfection and suffer from over-concentration on self
- Remedy for those with strong opinion and who are narrow-minded
- Indicated in managing issues causing people to be in self-denial, self-domination, and self-martyrdom
- Helps people who do not interfere in the lives of others because they are too concerned with their own perfection
Presentation: 30ml, 100ml
|Dosage||5-10 Drops 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||St George’s Homoeopathy|