Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bach flower
Dr. EDWARD BACH born in Moseley Warwickshire concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and becomes easy prey to any infection or from illness due to distress in the mind such as fear, worry, anxiety, the importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936, he devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies among the wildflowers of the countryside. He discovered flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own heating in a natural way.
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non-habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
About Bach flower Oak
Indications: When you are struggling and fighting strongly to get well or in connection with the affairs of their daily life.
St. George’s Bach Flower Oak is a homeopathic remedy that helps with emotional issues especially those of despair and despondency.
Key Benefits of Bach Flower Oak
- Works deeply and helps with feelings of despair
- The Bach Flower Oak people are brave, and fight adversity, difficulties, and illness without loss of hope.
- They will fight on. They are discontented with themselves if illness interferes with their duties or helping others.
- They persevere and are ceaseless in their effort to find a cure when unwell.
Presentation: 30ml, 100ml
|Dosage||5-10 Drops 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||St George’s Homoeopathy|