Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bach flower
Dr. EDWARD BACH born in Moseley Warwickshire concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and becomes easy prey to any infection or from illness due to distress in the mind such as fear, worry, anxiety, the importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936, he devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies among the wildflowers of the countryside. He discovered flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own heating in a natural way.
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non-habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
About Bach flower Hornbeam
Indications: For weariness, mental rather than physical, the monday morning feeling with a sense of staleness and lack of variety in life.
St. George's Bach Flower Hornbeam is widely used in the treatment of mental illnesses and for personal empowerment. The Bach flower remedies contain the life force in the plant. The healing property within a flower may therefore be considered to be the outlet of the life force of that plant, in effect the soul of the plant because it is an intrinsic thing, just as our spirit or soul is to us, it cannot be injured or destroyed.
Key Benefits of Bach Flower Hornbeam
- They act not by attacking disease but by flooding our bodies with the beautiful vibrations of our higher nature, in the presence of which disease melts away
- Very effective in treatment of mental illnesses
- Widely used for personal empowerment
- Provides relief from natural occurring nervous tension
Presentation: 30ml, 100ml
|Dosage||5-10 Drops 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||St George’s Homoeopathy|