Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bach flower
Dr. EDWARD BACH born in Moseley Warwickshire concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and becomes easy prey to any infection or from illness due to distress in the mind such as fear, worry, anxiety, the importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936, he devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies among the wildflowers of the countryside. He discovered flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own heating in a natural way.
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non-habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
About Bach flower Chicory
Indications: When you find yourself manipulating and controlling your loved ones.
St. George’s Bach Flower Chicory is a useful remedy for those who tend to worry too much. It is useful in the treatment of naturally occurring tension, it helps in calming those who suffer from anxiety or panic attacks.
Key Benefits of Bach Flower Chicory
- It is helpful in supporting bone development and thus maintain healthy bones
- It can be used to help improve the strength of the immune system
- It may be used to ease congestion and cold
- Provides relief from naturally occurring nervous tension
- Helps in relieving any stress that the individual may be carrying which would ultimaltely be affecting his or her health
- Useful in helping the consumer stay cool and calm and maintain their cool
- Helps to channel mental energy into regaining focus
- Helps in reducing fatigue
Presentation: 30ml, 100ml
|Dosage||5-10 Drops 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||St George’s Homoeopathy|