Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bach flower
Dr. EDWARD BACH born in Moseley Warwickshire concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and becomes easy prey to any infection or from illness due to distress in the mind such as fear, worry, anxiety, the importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936, he devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies among the wildflowers of the countryside. He discovered flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own heating in a natural way.
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non-habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
About Bach flower Aspen
Also known as Aspen, Populus tremula
Indications: Fears and worries of unknown origin, apprehensions.
St. George's Bach Flower Aspen is a homeopathic preparation designed by Dr. Bach using flowers. The formulation is recommended for those who experience a continuous feeling of anxiety and happen to be dreaded all the time.
The fears, apprehensions, forebodings that come upon us for no known cause or reason need Aspen. These are different from the Mimulus fear which is of physical origin, the Aspen fear is more of mind. It is closely associated with the terror of Rock Rose for it often results in panic. Aspen fears are haunting fears that may come day or night. They may be a sudden waking in terror in the night without knowing the cause of the awakening, or a dread of going to sleep for fear of what might happen.
Key Benefits of Bach Flower Aspen
- Used for the management of state wherein one feels caught in the emotional clutches
- In most cases, these patients are very sensitive to a high level of psychic currents and impulses. Therefore these people are always fearful of something. This formulation helps to fight this constant state of mind
- It helps those who are in a state wherein they are lying in the dark and thinking about things they are aware of. However, in most cases, their fears are vague and obsolete
Presentation: 30ml, 100ml
|Dosage||5-10 Drops 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||St George’s Homoeopathy|