Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan:
Schwabe Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets are indicated to treat various reasons for irregular periods.
Schwabe Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets are homeopathic medicine to treat various reasons for irregular periods through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in tablets). It has key Ingredients like magnesium phosphoricum, chamomilla etc that acts on functional dysemnorrhoea and the other related problems.
Functional dysemnorrhoea and the other related problems.
Dysmenorrhoea is among the common reasons for irregular periods and refers to the painful menstrual bleeding that commences premenstrual. Dysmenorrhoea is distinguished in two different types on basis of the temporal factors. The primary dysmenorrhoea sets in with onset of the menarche (first occurrence of menstruation). The secondary dysmenorrhoea sets in the later stages. The origin factors are organic changes in uterus or functional complaints related to cycles. Non organic functional dysmenorrhoea is related to ovulatory cycle and contributes to the hyperactivity of uterus.
Each Tablet Of 250Mg Contains: Magnesium Phosphoricum 2x 25Mg; Chamomilla 2x 25Mg; Colocynthis 3x 25Mg; Potentilla Anserine 100Mg; Aesculus Hippocastanum 1x 25Mg; Excipients Q.S. 250Mg.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets work?
The key properties in Schwabe Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets are derived from the following ingredients to treat different reasons for irregular periods
- Magnesium phosphoricum-treats colics (severe pain in the abdomen), cramps, inward shooting pain and neuralgia (pain in the distribution of nerves). It is also indicated to treat menstrual pain, vaginismus (painful spasmodic contraction of the vagina in response to physical contact or pressure) and ovarian neuralgia.
- Chamomilla-treats nervous irritability, dark bleeding, dysmenorrhoea and nervous hypersensitivity. It is also indicated to treat uterine hemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel), clotted profuse discharge of blood with intense pain etc.
- Colocynthis-it reduces pain in pelvic and abdominal regions. It treats restlessness etc.
- Potentilla anserina-it helps to ease colics and the menstrual pains.
- Aesculus hippocastanum-treats venous stasis (forming blood clots in veins), throbbing pain, dark yellow leucorrhoea (vaginal discharge), painful bleeding and constipation. It enhances resistance of the vessels against painful venous congestion.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets hourly during 1 to 2 days (acute problems) and 1 to 2 tablets of Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan three times daily as the improvement takes place. Long to term treatment with Magnesium Phosphoricum.|
|Side effects||No side effects are known of Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications are known for the use of Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets.|
|Interactions||No interactions between other products and Magnesium Phosphoricum Pentarkan tablets are known|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|