Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications of Schwabe Biocombination 7
Schwabe Biocombination 7 Diabetes Tablets is indicated for increased micturition, pain in calves, thirst, dry lips, sleeplessness, nervous prostration. In chronic cases with liver disorders, recommended as a remedy to support patients state of health by assimilating the glucose. The kidney and nerve functions impaired by diabetes are improved.
Diabetes is a disorder of carbohydrate metabolism due to deficiency of internal secretion of the pancreas, insulin, and is associated with rise of sugar content of the blood and appearance of sugar in the urine. Earlier it was considered as a breakdown of body's insulin-glucose economy. Lately, much study has been done and the role or intervention by medication at appropriate level and stage is being appreciated.
Depending largely upon the severity and rapidity of the metabolic decompensation, hyperglycaemic patients may present in four ways, irrespective of the possible precipitating factors:
1(a) Acute Onset: The patient suffers intense polyuria, polydypsia, rapidly loses weight, becomes ketoacidotic. (b) Less frequent symptoms include irritability, vomiting, abdominal pain, muscle cramps and peripheral tingling. This onset is usual (but not universal) among children and adolescent diabetics, but may occur among the elderly. Biocombination 7 is helpful in (b) and can be given along with conventional medication.
2(a) Gradual Onset: There is less intense thirst and polyuria, although nocturia may be noted. The obese may lose weight over a period of months, or may have gained weight lately.
(b) Pruritus vulvae or crops of boils may occur; lassitude is common, and middle-aged males may complain of loss of libido, and impotence. This onset is usual in middle life, but may be observed among younger and older patients.
3. Symptoms of complications: Many older people present symptoms of complications of diabetes in the eye (cataract, retinitis), peripheral nerves (neuritis), kidneys (nephrotic syndrome), blood vessels (gangrene, intermittent claudication, and coronary artery disease).
- Calcarea phosphorica 3x,
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x,
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x,
- Natrum phosphoricum 3x, and
- Natrum sulphuricum 3x in equal proportion
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Biocombination Tablets BC7
- Calcarea phosphorica: It is indicated in numbness crawling sensation, increased urination with sensation of weakness, cold and numb feeling in the extremities, pain in joints and bones.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: Ferrum phosphoricum in the present attenuation is recommended to increase haemoglobin. It arrests haemorrhages. Pathogenesis covers polyuria and irritation at the neck of the bladder.
- Kalium phosphoricum: It is considered a great nerve remedy and indicated for prostration, weak and tired feeling. Pathogenesis covers physical & mental depression, incontinence of urine and paralytic lameness in the back and extremities.
- Natrum phosphoricum: It lowers lactic acid resulting from too much of sugar or acidity and sour eructations. Pathogenesis covers painful knee joints, backache, aching writs & finger joints and rheumatic arthritis (which gets aggravated with rise in sugar content).
- Natrum sulphuricum: It is a well-known liver remedy suited to obese. It covers polyuria, diabetes and backache. It overcomes problems related to sluggish liver and kidney function and at the same time stimulates pancreatic functions.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets of Schwabe Bioplasgen/Biocombination No. 7 Diabetes, Children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.|
|Contra-indication||None. It is a safe medicine and can be continuously used along with other anti diabetic treatment.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Tablets of 100 mg in bottles of 20g and 550g.|