Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications of Biocombination 18
Schwabe Biocombination BC18 Pyorrhoea indicated for spongy swollen and inflamed gums. Pus in the gums, foul breath.
Chronic infection around the teeth is frequently seen and small pockets are formed between them and the gum margin, in which food debris and bacteria collect. The resulting inflammation produces pus. This condition is referred as pyorrhoea. The causes are bad cleaning habits, frequent eating, chocolates, gums, pan masalas etc. If there is inflammation in the gum, which is normally associated, the condition is called gingivitis. These problems are related to total hygiene of the mouth. Tooth decay or caries is extensive due to poor hygiene and in some cases due to lack of vitamins or fluorine. The infection of caries if goes to root may produce abscesses, a serious condition needing immediate specialist care.
The most offending symptom of pyorrhoea is bad breath, foul smell to the extent effecting social acceptance. Constant bleeding or pus may cause other secondary infections and complications.
Deficiency of vitamin C is known to cause spongy gum but contemporary situation is different. In most of the cases of spongy gum, bleeding gum infection is the main cause.
- Calcarea fluorica 3x,
- Calcarea sulphurica 3x and
- Silicea 6x in equal proportion.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Biocombination 18
- Calcarea fluorica: It covers gumboil, unnatural looseness of teeth with or without pain, teeth becomes loose in their socket, toothache. Deficiency of fluoride weakens the enamel and sensitiveness of teeth becomes high; it cannot tolerate cold, heat, sour or touch. Swelling of jaw bone is relieved and chances of suppuration are lowered.
- Calcarea sulphurica: It arrests the suppurative process. It has the power to arrest multiplication of infection and eliminate those present. Pathogenesis covers its use in yellowish purulent secretions, offensive smell, ulcers, abscesses etc.
- Silicea: It is a deep acting drug for imperfect assimilation, defective nutrition, caries & abscess. It arrests suppurative processes and useful in ailments linked with pus formation. It is indicated for sensitive gums, boils on the gum, abscess at the root of the teeth, and pyorrhoea.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.|
|Contra-indication||Nil. It is a safe, non-toxic, non-addictive drug and can be used along with other medicines, if needed.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Tablets of 100 mg in bottles of 20g and 550g.|