Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications of Biocombination 15
Schwabe Biocombination Tablets BC15 is indicated for menses painful and irregular, scanty and late in young women. Menses early, long lasting and profuse in middle-aged women.
Largely depending on endocrine system, menstruation cycle has four phases. Menstruation comprises, the 5-14th day is follicular phase, ovulation occurs on the 15th day in a 28-day cycle and the 16-28 days are the luteal phase. Abnormalities in the cycle or physiology are the cause of following problems: Disturbed rhythm of menstrual cycle. Amenorrhoea, absence of menses without an apparent cause. Disturbed pattern like a short period of bleeding, excessive bleeding (Menorrhagia). Painful menstruation - dymenorrhoea. Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) lethargy, tiredness, malaise, depression, excitability, irritability, headache. Impairment of mental and physical activity. Associated symptoms are depression, neuralgia, muscular and back pain in most of the cases. Certain temporary physiological alterations effect the cycle in multiple ways causing irregular painful menses which are scanty in young ladies and long lasting profuse with PMS symptoms listed at serial. Biocombination - 15 helps in such conditions remarkably well. It helps regulation of the periods and dysmenorrhoea.
- Calcarea phosphorica 3x,
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x,
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x,
- Kalium sulphuricum 3x,
- Magnesia phosphorica 3x in equal proportion.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Biocombination No 15
- Calcarea phosphorica: It is indicated for excessive and early menses, or dark red late menses with backache, lifeless buttocks, back and limbs, restless and forgetful.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: It is indicated for early (three week) menses, bearing down sensation, pain on top of the head. It is also useful for early stages of inflammations and fever. Anaemia is covered well. Burning and hot palm are also relieved.
- Kalium phosphoricum: It is indicated for too late menses, which is scanty in pale, irritable, sensitive, lachrymose females. When the discharge is profuse, it is deep red or blackish red thin and not coagulating and sometimes has offensive odour.
- Kalium sulphuricum: It is indicated for scanty, late menses with feeling of weight in abdomen. Patient has shifting, wondering pains and feels better in cool open air.
- Magnesium phosphoricum: It is indicated for spasmodic pain, cramping of muscles with radiating pains, neuralgic pains, which are relieved by warmth. It is especially suited for menstrual colic, membranous dymenorrhoea. Menses in Magnesia patients is too early, dark and stringy. There may be swelling of external parts and ovarian neuralgia.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours. In acute conditions, 5 tablets every 15 minutes with warm water.|
|Contra-indication||Nil. It is non-toxic preparation, free from side effects and can be used along with other medicines (if needed).|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Tablets of 100 mg in bottles of 20g and 550g.|