Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications of Biocombination 10
Schwabe Biocombination No 10 Enlarged Tonsils Tablet is indicated for fever feelings of exhaustion pains in the back and limbs throat lined with a white coating. Tonsils swollen. Tongue coated bad breath no appetite. Traditionally used as supportive treatment in enlarged tonsils.
About Tonsils: Acute inflammation of the tonsils is common painful condition mostly in children, which should not be neglected because of the serious complications, which sometimes occur like rheumatism and nephritis.
1) Acute tonsillitis may be superficial in which the tonsil is involved as general inflammation of the pharynx or it may be follicular which is very common form where the tonsil become filled with pus and can be seen as small yellowish spots. If the infection spreads into the surrounding tissues, it forms peritonsillar abscess. It is know as quinsy. is a very painful condition, pain sometimes extending to ear. Tonsillitis is abrupt in onset. starts with sore-throat, difficult swallowing associated with malaise, fever, headache and pain in limbs. Acute tonsillitis should be carefully differentiated with other types associate with diphtheria, syphilis or certain infectious diseases like scarlet fever.
2) Chronic tonsillitis may occur in persons who had repeated acute attacks. Tonsils form a part of a ring of lymphoid tissue which is situated in the upper air passages working as fir: line of defense against infection entering either by respiratory or digestive tracts. The second line of defense consists of cervical glands, which drain it. In chronic conditions the inflammation becomes generalised spreading to surrounding organs.
Calcarea phosphorica, 3x Kalium muriaticum, 3x Ferrum phosphoricum, 3x in equal proportion.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Schwabe's Biocombination 10
- Calcarea phosphorica: It is indicated for swollen tonsils, child cannot open mouth without pain. It is also useful associated adenoid growths.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: In the first stage of inflammation. The tonsils are enlarged, hyperemic and painful. A febrile condition may be present.
- Kalium muriaticum: It is especially indicated for follicular tonsillitis, tonsils are inflamed and enlarged to an extent the breathing becomes difficult. It covers grayish patches or spots in the throat and tonsils, adherent crusts in pharynx and sot throat as accompanying symptom. It also covers Eustachian catarrh.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets, Children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.|
|Presentation||Tablets of 100 mg in bottles of 20g and 550g|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
Nil. It can also be used with other indicated medicines. It is safe, non-toxic preparation without any side effect.