- Timid, easily imposed upon
- Little strength of will
- Doesnot argue or stand up for self, a door mat. Cannot say no
- Thoughts, actions often colored by dictates and ideas of others and by conventions
- May be bound to family or parent
- Servile instead of being a willing helper
Peoplebelonging to this sort of a personality are very helpful. They can never say noto anyone. This Bach flower remedy (Centaury) gives strength to those who find it hard to stand up for themselves. They are full of kindness and ever willing, always eager to help or be of service; because of their gentle and generous nature, they are easily dominated ormanipulated and often find themselves the victim ofstronger, more powerful personalities who may take advantage of their kind heartedness. The centaury person may then becomeexhausted by over work and begin to despise him or herself for being so weak. The remedy helps this gentle folk to remain gentle but firm when the need arises so that they gain more respect and appreciation.
Symptoms:Shoulders and back may be affected, white face with rings under the eyes.
Human Indication: When you have a hard time saying NO and therefore easily get imposed on.