Vague Fears of Unknown Origin
- Fears, by day or night for unknown reason.
- Apprehension. Terror on awakening-from a bad dream, although forgotten. Fear of going to sleep again. Terrible foreboding
- Fear of darkness
- Fear of death
- Fear of thoughts of disaster
- Fear when alone, or suddenly when among friends-inexplicable
- Fear of fear
- Afraid to tell your trouble to others
This Bach flower remedy (Aspen)is indicated for fear, it is also referred to as "the trembling tree" because its leaves appear to shiver and whisper in the breeze. There is fear of unknown things which can be quite disturbing and fill the sufferer with panic for no apparent reason. The Aspen fear takes the form of apprehension, anxiety, anticipation, foreboding or dread. But when the sufferer is asked what he or she is afraid of, nothing specific can be identified and they cannot explain why they are so fearful. Symptoms may include headaches, eyestrain, haunted look, sweating,trembling, gooseflesh, suddenfaintness, sleep walking/talking, tiredness and exhaustion.
Human Indication: Fears and worries of unknown origin