MentalTorture Behind Brave Face
- Carefreeness masks mental torture - a turbulent state of mind
- Seeks excitement the consequences of which can be dangerous and may bring harm.
- Restless at night. Caused by churning thoughts.
- Dislikes being alone - may seek companionship in order to escape from and to forget worries.
- Under stress, can resort to alcohol or drugs in order to dull mental torture.
This Bach flower remedy (Agrimony) is for those people who hide their feelings behind a brave and cheerfulface. They arenormally bright and happy people, often vivacious, and others rarely see the anxiety which is within the personmind. Pain, worry, ill-health are swept aside with a light breezy remark,pretending all is well. Their inner suffering can be torture for them at times, but they still try to maintain a smile so that their feelings remain hidden. This remedy helps those of this nature when they are in distress torelax within themselves so that they can put their difficulties into perspective and share their problems if necessary.