Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Mercurius Corrosivus 3X , 6X trituration tabletsUses of Mercurius Corrosivus
- Mercurius Corrosivus is useful in Diarrhoea which is yellow, green, bilious, bloody along with membranous shreds of faeces with mucus and dark clotted blood, which is not relieved by the stool.
- Burning in rectum and anus during stool is well relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
- Painful bloody discharges, with vomiting of stringy mucus, green bitter substances like coffee-grounds, coagulated blood or of bile is relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
- It is indicated for purple, swollen, and spongy gums, Tongue swollen and inflamed, checks Pyorrhea.
- Mercurius Corrosivus can be used in gonorrhoea, when there is greenish yellow or bloody watery discharge, with violent burning and urging to urination and to stool, also there is violent painful erections.
- Mercurius Corrosivus is indicated remedy in the albuminuria during pregnancy and a very useful remedy when gout is present.
- It also relieves Convulsive twitchings of muscles of face, arms, and legs, and convulsions of limbs. Trembling and Paralysis of upper and lower extremities can be well relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
- Red, swollen, painful, intensely inflamed swollen uvula, painful Swallowing is relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
- worse after
- evening, night, acids
- better from
- while at rest.
- Reactions with Mercurius Corrosivus
- It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.