Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Marigold Ointment:
Marigold which is also a synonym for Calendula Officinalis, is an effective Antiseptic ointment. Effective for Blackheads (Comedons) Acne (Pimples), unhealthy skin, cracked and chapped dry skin, for cuts and wounds.
Marigold consists of an effective combination of extracts of Calendula Q, Berberis Aqua Q, Thuja Q, Echinacea Q, Zinc Oxide 2x, Acid Boric 2x.
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.
General Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Carefully read and follow all directions on the medicine bottle and box.
- Take the minimum effective dose.
- Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 4-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period. The medicines must be taken as per the physician's advice and not be treated personally.