Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Cimicifuga Racemosa Mother Tincture Q:
Also known as actaea racemose or black cohash
Cimicifuga Racemosa is multipurpose remedy that treat various health conditions. It mainly treats muscular system, cerebrospinal, ovaries and uterus. It treats pains which are associated with uterine cramps, migraine and rheumatism. Other than the mentioned ailments, it also helps to treat following conditions
- Helps relieving menstrual issues accompanied by severe pain in ovarian region.
- It prevents the abnormal bleeding in menses accompanied by backache
- It treats the irregular trembling of heart with pain
- Helps treating soreness of limbs and muscles that further helps to reduce involuntary jerking
- Relieves headache that is caused by stress
- It helps to relieve contraction and stiffness of neck and back with pain in the intercostal muscles
- It acts as an alternative therapy to the estrogen
- It is beneficial in treating climacteric syndrome
This remedy can be given during last month of pregnancy, as it helps to shorten the labor and protects against the false labor pain. It also lessens force and frequency of pulse and soothes pain.
Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Cimicifuga Racemosa Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Dr.Reckeweg Germany (20ml)
- Adel Germany (20ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (20ml)