Bjain Bio Chemics Calcarea Sulphurica is indicated for boils, pimples, cystic swelling, fibroids, eczema.
Bjain Bio Chemics Calcarea Sulphurica Indications
- Slow healing wounds
- Boils, acne and pustules
- Deep seated abscesses
- Varicose ulcers
Action: Acts upon the connective tissues. It cures purulent discharges from the mucous membranes and purulent exudations in serous sacs
Bjain Bio Chemics Calcarea Sulphurica Composition
- Calcarea sulphurica
Benefits/Uses of Calcarea Sulphuricum
- Calc sulph detoxifies the blood.
- Calc. Sulph. is a blood purifier and healer.
- Calc. Sulph cleans out the accumulation of non-functional, organic matter in the tissues and causes infiltrated parts to discharge their contents readily, throwing-off decaying organic matter,
- Calc. Sulph. is indicated in conditions arising from impurities in the blood steam.
- It has a favorable influence on ulcers and suppurative (pus forming) processes.
- Indicated for boils, pimples, cystic swelling, fibroids, eczema.
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician
Side Effects: No known side effects
|Dosage||Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|