Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bjain Biochemics Natrum Muriaticum is indicated for intermittent fever, sun stroke, headache, eye strain, constipation.
Bjain Biochemic Tablets Natrum Muriaticum Indications
- Catarrh of mucous membranes
- Blocked nose
- Intermittent fever
Action: Reduces the catarrh of mucous membranes, increases the excretion of urea. Also useful for malnutrition and emaciation.
Bjain Biochemic Tablets Natrum Muriaticum Composition
- Natrum muriaticum
Uses of Natrum Muriaticum
- For headache, toothache, stomach-ache (PAINS).
- Hyper secretion of tears or vomiting of water and mucus.
- Anemia (low Hb), leucocytosis (increased WBC count) gouty and rheumatic gout, Dry Mucous membranes.
- Natrum Mur increases production of red blood cells and albumin.
- It does not cure by supplying the amount of salt that the body needs, but acts to alter and restore the tissues of the body so they can assimilate (utilise) the body's needs for salt from food.
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician
Side Effects No known side effects