Bjain Biochemic Tablet Silicea is indicated for brittle nails, growth disturbances of hair, nails, diseases of bones, caries, skin does not heal easily, weeping eczema, pyorrhoea.
- Acne, boils and pimples
- Whitlow, felons and brittle nails
- Bone diseases like ulceration and necrosis
- Abscess and ulcers
- Aids assimilation of food
Action: Acts upon the organic substance of the body involving prominently bones, joints, glands, skin and mucous surfaces. Promotes suppurations, therefore useful for infiltration which can only heal by suppuration.
Uses of Silicea
- Silicea acts more upon the organic substances of the body, involving prominently bones, joints, glands, skin and mucous surfaces caused by malnutrition and deficient nutrition
- Silicea is useful for sensitive skin that is prone to itching, burning, papules, nodules, ulcers, boils, carbuncles, felons and malignant pustules.
- It is the remedy wherever pus is formed in an inflamed part of connective tissue or skin, good for ailments having pus-formation.
- Silicea is good for healthy scalp.
- Silicea is good for painful Gums, loose teeth, terrible toothache, blistered; gum-boils. It should be given to children having Difficult dentition
- Silicea is vital to the development of bones, the flexibility of cartilage, and the health of skin and connective tissues.
- Treats boils, pimples and abscesses, blood cleansing and rebuilding the body after illness or injury.
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician
Side Effects: No known side effects
|Dosage||Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|