Bjain Biochemic Tablet Kali muriaticum is indicated for throat infection, glandular inflammation. Controls sub-acute catarrhal affections of middle ear, throat, glandular of middle ear, throat, glandular inflammation.
Bjain Biochemic Tablet Kali muriaticum Indications
- Catarrh of middle ear and nose
- Abscess, boils
Action: Useful for second stage of inflammation of serous membranes causing fibrinous exudates
Bjain Biochemic Tablet Kali muriaticum Composition:
- Kali Muriaticum
Uses of Kali muriaticum
- Complaints associated with white or gray coating of tongue.
- Mouthe ulcers with white discharges, chapped lips from cold.
- Kali Mur works wonders in Acne, erythema, and eczema, with vesicles containing thick, white contents.
- Kali mur helps cleanse colds, coughs and sinuses troubled by white mucus, as well as thrush, pimples, blisters or eruptions with white discharge.
- Indigestion due to fatty food, rich food.
- Threadworms causing itching at the anus region is well treated with kali mur.
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Side Effects: No known side effects
|Dosage||Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|