Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica is indicated for Gastric biliousness, liver diseases, uric acid diathesis and as may be advised by the physician.
Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica Indications:
- Flatulence and
Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica Composition:
- Natrum Sulphuricum
Uses of Natrum Sulphurica
- Breathlessness brought on by humidity.
- The effects of head injuries may be remedied by Natrum sulph.
- It helps in detoxification (removes toxic products).
- Diseases associated with liver, kidney, pancreas, gouty and rheumatic complaints.
- Liver complaints, jaundice, pancreas and kidneys, and improving high blood sugar and insulin disorders.
- Bitter belching, hiccups, reducing gallstones.
- Vomiting in pregnancy with bitter taste.
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Side Effects: No known side effects.
|Dosage||Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|