Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica is indicated for Respiratory congestions as in cough, catarrh, Gastric biliousness, liver diseases, uric acid diathesis etc
Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica Indications:
- Flatulence and
Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica Composition:Natrum Sulphuricum, Lactose
Uses of Natrum Sulphurica
- Breathlessness brought on by humidity.
- The effects of head injuries may be remedied by Natrum sulph.
- It helps in detoxification (removes toxic products).
- Diseases associated with liver, kidney, pancreas, gouty and rheumatic complaints.
- Liver complaints, jaundice, pancreas and kidneys, and improving high blood sugar and insulin disorders.
- Bitter belching, hiccups, reducing gallstones.
- Vomiting in pregnancy with bitter taste.
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Side Effects: No known side effects.
|Dosage||Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|