Bjain Biochemics Tablets Kali Sulphuricum is indicated for Dandruff/ Itchy skin, catarrh with yellow discharge (Bronchitis, Pharyngitis) of the skin and seasonal rashes.
- Skin lesions with yellow and slimy discharges
- Nasal catarrh with yellow and thick discharges
- Dandruff, scaly scalp
- Kali sulphuricum
Uses of Kali Sulphuricum
- Kali sulph works wonders in later stages of inflammation. Yellow, mucous and serous discharges, profuse and intermittent high body tempertaure.
- Sinusitis, Mouth breathing, snoring
- Oxaluria (oxalate crystals in urine) kidney stones.
- Eruptions about the eyes and on the lids.
- Action: Useful for third stage of inflammation
- It has special action on the epidermis
- Deficiency of this salt causes yellow, slimy deposit on the tongue, or yellowgreenish discharge from mucous surfaces
Dosage: Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Side Effects: No known side effects
|Dosage||Adults- 2-4 tablets, 4 times a day, Children- Half the adults dose or as prescribed by the physician|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|