Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions
Common name of Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions- Human roundworm
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions
- The conditions that may be referred to as intestinal irritation, such as worms and accompanying complaints.
- Grinding of teeth, convulsions, with screams and violent jerkings of the hands and feet indicate Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions.
- Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions is pre-eminently a worm medicine, children's remedy.
Indications for SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions
- Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions can be used in constipation, colic pain, Gastro-enteritis, blue rings around eyes due to anemia.
- It is beneficial in managing the decreased or increased appetite, especially in children.
- It is beneficial in improving the low hemoglobin level.
- Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions relieve pain in the abdomen, itching of anus & nose. The child constantly boring his/her finger in the nose.
- Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions relieves Diarrhoea/Constipation. It is beneficial in managing altered abnormal bowel movement.
- It helps to correct altered appetite.
Side effects of SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage of SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions
Take 2-3 drops of SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides dilution in 1 teaspoon of water thrice a day or dosage of SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions should be directed by the physician.
Precautions while taking SBL Ascaris Lumbricoides Dilutions
Read the label carefully before use
Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Keep out of the reach of children
Use under medical supervision
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.