Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Vanadium Metallicum Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as: Metavanadate, Métavanadate, Orthovanadate, Vanadium.
- Clinical Indications: In homeopathy, Vanadium Metallicum is thought to have a specific affinity for the circulatory system and is often used in cases related to blood and oxygenation issues. It is also considered beneficial for conditions related to metabolic dysfunction, such as diabetes, and for supporting recovery from chronic diseases.
- Materia Medica Information: According to homeopathic materia medica, Vanadium Metallicum is known to help in the assimilation of food, improving the nervous system and combating weakness and exhaustion. It is also said to have a rejuvenating effect on the body, particularly for the elderly or those recovering from chronic illnesses.
- Side Effects: As with most homeopathic remedies, Vanadium Metallicum is generally considered safe due to its high dilution. However, it's important to note that the pure metal, Vanadium, in its undiluted form, can be toxic if ingested. Symptoms of Vanadium exposure include respiratory issues, coughing, and irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat. In homeopathy, remedies like Vanadium Metallicum are used in such diluted forms that these risks are significantly minimized.
Get German Vanadium Metallicum Dilution here
Causes & Symptoms for Vanadium Metallicum
- Increases amount of hemoglobin, also combines its oxygen with toxins and destroys their virulence
- A remedy in degenerative conditions of the liver and arteries.
- Vanadium Metallicum is useful in tremors, vertigo, emaciation. Irritation of nose, eyes and throat.
- It acts as a tonic to digestive function, fatty liver, atheroma of the arteries
- It relieves the deeply pigmented patches on forehead.
- By personality, gentle and tries to please others.
- Breathlessness and a sense of anxiety with a feeling of pressure on the chest is an indication for this remedy.
- It is an energetic excitant of nutrition.
- For low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, water retention Vanadium Metallicum is a useful remedy.
- For improving athletic performance in weight training Vanadium Metallicum gives good results
Patient Profile Of Vanadium Metallicum
Cough: Dry cough with irritating and paroxysmal, sometimes associated with bleeding.
Nose: Irritation of nose, eyes and throat.
Respiratory: Fibrosis of lungs with whooping cough.
Heart: Thrombosis in blood vessels. Sensation as if heart was compressed, as if blood had no room in the aorta. Anxious pressure on whole chest. Fatty heart. Degenerative states.
Liver: Degenerative of liver and arteries. Fatty degeneration of heart and liver. Deeply pigmented patches on forehead in liver affections.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
Side effects: No side effect of this remedy is known in therapeutic doses.
Contraindication: No contraindication for the use of this remedy is known
Get Vanadium Met in 2 dram medicated pills in various potencies he