Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Homeopathy Millefolium Q
Also known as Yarrow, Achillea, Achillea Alba, Achillea Millefolium
Millefolium is prepared from plant Achillea millefolium of the natural order Compositae.
The Latin name of Common yarrow, Achillea millefolium, comes from Achilles, the legendary Greek warrior. Legend has it he used Yarrow to heal his soldiers who were wounded in battle.
Millefolium translates from Latin to “a thousand leaves.”
This wonderful plant has a rich history of use throughout time and across the world.
This is an invaluable remedy for different types of hemorrhages, smallpox, severe pain in the pit of stomach, ill effects from the fall from a height, bruises & injury, over lifting and high temperature, confine hernia and coughing up blood or mucus.
- Millefolium is a homeopathic remedy, often used in various therapeutic contexts. Here's a brief overview of its aspects:
- Clinical Indications: Millefolium is often employed in homeopathic treatments for conditions characterized by bleeding, such as nosebleeds, bleeding hemorrhoids, and heavy menstrual bleeding. It's also used for treating issues like varicose veins, hemorrhages, and sometimes for blood pressure-related problems.
- Health Benefits: In homeopathy, Millefolium is believed to be beneficial in controlling bleeding and aiding in circulatory system disorders. It's also thought to have anti-inflammatory properties and may be used in the treatment of wounds and ulcers, in alignment with homeopathic principles.
- Materia Medica Information: Materia medica in homeopathy refers to the compendium of drugs and their effects. For Millefolium, the materia medica notes its efficacy in treating hemorrhagic disorders and its use in cases where the blood is bright red and fluid.
- Side Effects: In homeopathy, remedies are generally considered safe and are administered in highly diluted forms. However, it's crucial to use Millefolium under the guidance of a qualified homeopath, as inappropriate use may lead to unwanted effects or an aggravation of symptoms.
What doctors recommend Millefolium for?
Dr V Sharma; It is another prominent medicine like Hamamelis for treating rectal bleeding from piles.
Millefolium Achillea is an effective remedy for varicose veins arising during pregnancy. It works well in cases of both painful and painless varicose veins
Dr K S Gopi: Millefolium Q - Bleeding hemorrhoids. Bleeding of bright red blood.
Dr Chimthanwalla says Millefolium Achillea stops the natural bleeding of blood for multiple reasons as below:
- To stop Profuse Nose Bleeding Due To High Blood Pressure Or High Temperature
- To stop Profuse Red Bleeding From Rectum Due To Ulcerative Colitis Or Cancer Or Piles
- To stop Bleeding While Coughing In Mucus
- To stop Excessive Bleeding During Menses In Woman Due To Thyroid
- To stop Urine Bloody Due To Stones, Surgery, Cancer
Dr Ketan Shah says it is a Homeopathic anti haemorrhagic remedy. Stops bleeding from nose, while coughing, from uterus, stools, rectum etc. Heals wounds from bleeding (like falls), as injury remedy in overexerting, sprain, over lifting, dental extraction.
Millefolium therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica:
An invaluable remedy for various types of hemorrhages; blood bright red. Incarcerated hernia; smallpox, with great pain in pit of stomach. After operations for stone. Bad effects from fall from a height; over lifting. Continued high temperature. Hæmoptysis.
Millefolium Patient Profile
Head - Signs such as vertigo when moving slowly, extreme pain, convulsions and weakness from subdued periods and sensations that he/she is forgetting something.
Nose - Bleeding and pain from eyes to the root of the nose.
Stool - Hemorrhage from the bowels and urine with blood.
Female - Effective for early periods, hemorrhage from the uterus and painful abnormal veins during the pregnancy.
Respiratory - It is beneficial for cough with blood discharges, subdued menstruation, violent throbbing and pulmonary tuberculosis.
Relationship.-Compare: Ficus venosa (Pakur). Hæmorrhage from bowels and lungs. Acalypha and Helix tosta-Snail--(in hæmoptysis, diseases of chest, consumption); also, Secale; Ipec; Erecht; Geran; Hamam.
Dose.-Tincture, to third potency
Millefolium Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.