Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Apium Graveolens Mother Tincture Q
Apium Graveolens Mother Tincture is effective for treating rheumatic pain, dysmenorrhea, and obstinate retention of urine. It is also useful in swelling of throat, face, and hands, post-nasal catarrh and blood pressure.
- Reduces blood pressure
- Used in obstinate retention of urine
- Effective for headaches, heartburn
- Provides relief during rheumatic pain especially in the muscles of the neck and sacrum
- Treats dysmenorrhea, with sharp andshort pains
- Help in post-nasal catarrh
- Provide relief during toothache.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight.
Apium Graveolens therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Apium Graveolens also knon as Apium Vius. Contains a soporific active principle. Obstinate retention of urine, throbbing headaches and heartburn, have been produced by celery. Swelling of throat, face, and hands. Rheumatic pain in muscles of neck also in sacrum. Growing pains. Hungry for apples. Dysmenorrhoea, with sharp, short pains, better flexing legs.
Dose-First to thirtieth potency.
Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Apium Graveolens Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.